Saturday, August 15, 2015

Catrice Nail Polish '' Vino Tinto ' ~BudgetProof~



Catrice Vino Tinto -  Kruidvat is becoming one of my favorite store to buy nail polish, make up and more.
Especially  if you are a student like me, you want to look cute but still not be broke before the end of the month.

If you are looking for a nail polish that looks like you have a really expensive nail polish on and for less money.
Then is the Catrice brand something for you.

Right now i will be reviewing the Cartrice '' Vino Tinto ''.




While i was shopping for some make-up since i moved recently to the Netherlands, I ran into this beautiful color. I saw on the price tag that it was € 2,99 . I couldn't believe my eyes, am i really seeing € 2,99 for this nail polish. I said to myself : '' maybe its just a cheap nail polish that comes off real quick and that i have to put allot of coats to be that color i was seeing in the bottle. ''






Well as you all know : '' Life is all about Trials and Errors ''. So i decided to buy it anyways because i love me some nail polish, and i LOVE this color.

I came home and went to try out this nail polish. What i love most about this polish was the brush. It was a really thick brush. So it was very easy to apply. If you're not good at putting on nail polish then a nail polish with a thick brush like this is perfect for you. ~




Well here is the end result of this Vino Tinto Color. A dark wine red color.








This is your € 2,99 worth it ~ 
Give it a try and let me know in the comments below.



Greetings,
Asha 



Keep in touch with me :


♥ Snapchat : ashamaracuya
♥ Instagram: ashamaracuya
♥ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AshaSweetNL  


 














No comments:

Post a Comment